Brown Bag Series
The DuraCloud Brown Bag series, launched in 2012, is comprised of monthly web events that aim to familiarize customers and the general public with DuraCloud. Each Brown Bag session includes a 30-minute demonstration and/or discussion of new features, common use cases, or topics presented by guest speakers with an additional 15 minutes reserved at the end for questions.
The Brown Bag series takes place on the last Wednesday of every month from 12:30-1:15pm ET. There is no need to register to attend, simply connect to the session if you are available.
To join the event:
- Log in to http://educause.acms.com/duraspace.
- On the welcome page, click to “Enter As Guest” and enter your name and institution.
- Click “Enter Room” and the session will launch.
Before the event:
Audio for the webinar will be presented through your computer speakers. Please be sure to run a system test before logging in:
If you have a suggestion or request for a topic to cover in an upcoming session, please contact us!
- May 29, 2013: DuraCloud + Glacier
- June 26, 2013
- July 31, 2013
- August 28, 2013
- September 25, 2013
- October 30, 2013
- November 27, 2013
Recordings of Past Sessions:
- April 24, 2013: Preserving DSpace Content with DuraCloud
- March 27, 2013: How to Use the New Sync Tool
- February 27, 2013: DuraCloud Preservation vs. Enterprise Subscription Plans
- November 28, 2012: How to Upload Content to DuraCloud
- October 31, 2012: How DuraCloud is Different From Amazon
- September 26, 2012: Ways DuraCloud Can Help You!
- July 25, 2012: Summer School - Open Question/Answer Session
- June 27, 2012: Preserving Digital Media
- May 30, 2012: Content Integrity and Health Checks
- March 28, 2012: Media Streaming
- February 29, 2012: Permissions and Access Controls