- Get Started
Getting started with DuraCloud is as easy as:
- Giving DuraCloud a spin with a free, 12-hour trial account.
- If you like what you see, requesting a quote!
- Once your DuraCloud account is set-up, you can begin to transfer content of any format that you would like to backup and store in DuraCloud (through the web interface, the upload utility, and/or the standard REST APIs).
And don't forget, DuraCloud:
- ... is the only service that allows you to load your content with one click and then have it automatically stored with multiple cloud providers.
- ... keeps your content safe by checking your content to make sure nothing was lost or changed during the transfer. This check is done by calculating the checksum value for each individual file that you transfer to DuraCloud.
- ... ensures your content continues to be stored securely. It does so by conducting regular content health checks for every content item stored in the cloud.
There is so much more to do with your content once it's in DuraCloud:
- View your content.
- Access the health of your content.
- Stream video and audio files.
- Embed content in your own applications.
- Replicate and synchronize your content to one or more secondary cloud storage providers.